We welcome assistance from interested community members. We recognize that "it takes a village to raise a child."
Our volunteer needs will be identified as they arise but possible volunteer activities could include:
- Assist with our nutrition program (breakfast, lunch and snacks)
- Support our teachers in the classroom by assisting the students in their academic subjects
- Be assigned to students in our reading program which is scheduled in the morning and afternoon
- Be involved with many of the after school activities with the students during our Enrichment Program (You could perhaps share your favorite sport, hobby, musical talent or artistic interest you would like to lead or introduce to students)
- Be involved in any special outings or day trips scheduled throughout the year with our teachers and students.
- Assist and support at our monthly parent meetings.
- Eventually, as our extra-curricular sports program becomes established, assist our coaches throughout the year.
- Support our fundraising programs at the school.
- Eventually become a mentor when our mentorship program begins.
Please see the attached form and then contact us if you are interested:
Volunteer Info Sheet
Volunteer Specifics Sheet